axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Rulz <ragul...@yahoo.com>
Subject SOAP De-serialization
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 05:31:04 GMT
Hi Users,
I am looking for a tool like a SOAP UI or something similar to generate multireferences to
hit the axis2 server. The axis2 server supports multiref and I want to explore more in this
area before I create a client to do the actual sending of the message. It would be helpful
if some tool can take input which contains the multireference tags and complex structure and
the output is simple SOAP message with all the references removed and with simple XML tags.
If any one had come across or get to know any tool which does the above, kindly share your
views.
ThanksRaghav.