axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject How to forward a soap envelope between webservices in axis2
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 02:47:33 GMT
Hi,

I am using axis2 stand alone server to deploy the web services. And I need
to forward the same soap envelope between several web services by only
changing the header of the soap envelope.
When I searched for a way to achieve that I found that detaching the
existing header and adding a new header would do. But it didn't work. I use
OperationClient API to invoke web services along the communication path.
 When I set the action in the options of service client in a intermediate
web service and forward the soap envelope, axis2 throws an exception saying
that soap action and wsa:action mismatch. That is because the original
header contains a different action put by the WS-addressing.

Can you please tell me the correct way to forward a soap envelope through
several web services deployed in one or more axis2 servers?
Thank you very much.

regards,
Hasini.