axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Nanjangude <karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com>
Subject RE: Have Questions on POJO
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:42:38 GMT
Hi

Tomcat 6.0.20 has built in Config file "Logging.properties"

Can this be used for the Logging Process?

With regards
karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: hans@welinux.cl [mailto:hans@welinux.cl]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:33 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Have Questions on POJO

Karthik,

What you have are no errors, but warnings: One of the most popular logging frameworks for
java is log4j.
Axis use it for logging purposes. Log4j calls in axis code are generating the warning because
it is unable to start, it needs a configuration file.

The log4j configuration file is log4.properties, you must but it somewhere your class loader
can find it, in tomcat may be WEB-INF/classes.

Good luck
Hans

--
Hans Poo, WeLinux S.A. http://www.welinux.cl
Oficina: 697.25.42, Celular: 09-319.93.05