axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Björn Krüger <>
Subject [Axis2] 1.5.1 Getting Http Authentication username and password in ServiceSkeleton
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:16:54 GMT
i have an issue getting the basic http authentification username and
password in the service skeleton of my webservice.

I try to resolve them via the MessageContext. The Code looks like this:

MessageContext msgContext = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();

HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator authenticator =
		if (authenticator != null){
			user = authenticator.getUsername();
			password = authenticator.getPassword();

What am i doing wrong? The client is definitly sending the
authentifaction  data.

Help would be welcome.

Björn Krüger

View raw message