axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Re: Problems when calling getOMElement
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:34:16 GMT
Hi

To provide more information, we want to do xslt transformation to our
generated client side object. And  as far as I know we need the OmElement of
the generated type to do so, but when this don't give back the values just
the XML with no values, there is not much to transform. So we need a hint on
how this can be done.

cheers, håkon