axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Galpin <cgal...@lhsw.com>
Subject Re: archive lib directory and 3rd party libraries (axis2/tomcat 6)
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:06:46 GMT
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I have verified the jar file is in the lib directory
of my .aar file, and other classes and jars are loaded fine.

thanks,
charles

On Nov 25, 2009, at 5:49 PM, Charles Galpin wrote:

> Some jar files in my .aar lib directory do not appear to be loaded or recognized (I get
ClassNotFound exceptions).  If I put the jars in axis2/WEB-INF/lib directory they are loaded
fine.  Other jars are loaded fine so I don't think it's me putting them in the wrong place
in the .aar.