axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: deploying Axis under WebLogic
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:36:42 GMT

if i can convince you to use maven build environment i would suggest packaging all of the
classes and service.xml into aar archive and then use the admin interface to deploy

in which case you can use the maven-aar plugin
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4/maven-plugins/maven-aar-plugin.html

i would look at the pom.xml in $AXIS2_HOME/modules/samples/version for a running pom.xml to
use

hth
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: deploying Axis under WebLogic
> Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:53:46 -0500
> From: Daniel.McCoy@htsco.com
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I have written a custom handler to deal with a soap header with
> mustunderstand=1
> The problem that I'm haviing is after the server (hosting the service)
> starts it deploys the service and upon deployment my customhandler
> causes a ClassNotFoundException
>
> Here's a partial stack trace I have changed some names for securioty
> purposes.
> I am deploying on Weblogic server 10.3
>
> My question(s) is(are) this... What do I need in order for this class to
> be found by axis2?
>
> Should I be packging the handler under an apache package
> (org.apache.axis2.handlers)?
>
> Thanks!
> DFM
>
>  org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
> com.company.level.utility.MyHandler
>  at org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.loadHandler(Utils.java:183)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processPhaseList(AxisConfi
> gBuilder.java:513)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processPhaseOrders(AxisCon
> figBuilder.java:544)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigB
> uilder.java:145)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(D
> eploymentEngine.java:641)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.<init>(WarBasedAxis
> Configurator.java:157)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServle
> t.java:516)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:436)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.init(AxisAdminServlet.j
> ava:55)
>  at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubS
> ecurityHelper.java:283)
>  at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
> bject.java:321)
>  at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
>  at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityH
> elper.java:64)
>  at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLife
> cycleHelper.java:58)
>  at
> [...]
may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
delete this communication and destroy all copies.

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009