axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Suma.Subraman...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Invoke with token
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:59:54 GMT
Hi

I think I have tried with CXF and not with Axis2. Looks like both are
from Apache.
Being a newbie to Java as well as web service, can anyone guide with
creating java class from the wsdl and the xsd files please?

Also is it possible to invoke the web service by adding dynamic token?

Thanks,
Suma

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.