axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Seeley, Charles" <CSee...@tmwsystems.com>
Subject 3rd party ClassLoader
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:51:48 GMT

Hello,

We've started encrypting our java code,  which requires it to be loaded
through a 3rd party ClassLoader.  We've gotten the Tomcat webapps (jsp
and servlets) to work by modifying the context.xml to include a custom
WebAppClassloader.  However, this does not seem to work with the axis2
services.  I've read quite a lot about how there are different loaders,
but have missed  the documentation that says how to configure the
ClassLoader.  I am currently hoping that there is a setting that may be
added to the axis2.xml.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Charles H. Seeley Jr.

TMW Systems Inc.

Optimization Group, Sr. Software Developer

office:  972-671-0045 x 2815

    fax:  972-231-9916

cseeley@tmwsystems.com

Proprietary Information of TMW Systems (c) 2009