axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Alonso <kalo...@vicomtech.org>
Subject Re: How to run .exe file located inside .aar
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:01:00 GMT
I get the path of the file:

URL url =
getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("ColorClusteringFroga.exe");

String path = url.getPath();

e)

But when I put it to execute:

Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(path);

  I receive the following error:

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:/Program": CreateProcess
error=2, The
  system cannot find the file specified

I think that it is becouse of !/

Any idea to solve this?