axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jamesxli <jamesxli2...@gmail.com>
Subject How to close a ServiceClient connection.
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:18:08 GMT

I have a simple axis2 client program that creates a ServiceClient object with
the following code:

            client = new ServiceClient();
            opts = new Options();
            opts.setTo(new EndpointReference(url));
            client.setOptions(opts);

The program is able to send requests to the SOAP server. My problem
with the program is that calling client.cleanup() method does not close
the connection with the server. And when this program ( embedded as
as plugin in another program) gets called several times, the program will
fail
to issue new requests.

So my question is:

How can a client program close the connection?

I have googled for more than one hour, but nobody seems to
have this kind of problems.

thanks in advance.

James