axis-java-user mailing list archives

From amitvora <amit.vor...@gmail.com>
Subject Must Understand check failed for header - Security
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:01:08 GMT

Hi,

I am using axis2 1.5.1 and rampart 1.4. I have created a Axis2 client
programmatically. The service is not a Axis2 service. It is an Oracle ESB
service. The service has mustUnderstand block attached to the header. The
request envelope goes successfully to the server, the service processes the
request also. But, I am not able to get the response out of it. It throws an
exception in the following line:

operationClient.execute(true);

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check
failed for header
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
: Security
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.checkMustUnderstand(AxisEngine.java:97)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:163)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:364)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
	at grie11062009.CallWSS2.main(CallWSS2.java:92)

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks and regards,
Amit Vora