axis-java-user mailing list archives

From pcsantos <pcsan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Session already invalidated
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:46:53 GMT

Hi all!

I'm a newbie user of Axis!
I'm running a .jws webservice with Axis 1.4 and Tomcat 4.

Checking tomcat's logfiles, there's an error message that keeps appearing
(see bellow).
I tried to research about it, and all I found was related to the webservice
scope being specificed to "session" instead of "application" or so, like:
<parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
However, I believe this kind of configuration is done with WSDD files...
Since I'm deploying a .jws directly, I have no such descriptor file.
Therefore, how can this error be happening as I'm not defining a specific
scope anywhere (and I assume the default behaviour is being applied, which
is probably not "session")?

Thanks in advance

Error message:
IllegalStateException: getAttribute: Session already invalidated
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.getAttribute(StandardSession.java:953)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade.getAttribute(StandardSessionFacade.java:171)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisHTTPSessionListener.destroySession(AxisHTTPSessionListener.java:43)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisHTTPSessionListener.sessionDestroyed(AxisHTTPSessionListener.java:72)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.expire(StandardSession.java:658)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.expire(StandardSession.java:607)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.processExpires(StandardManager.java:793)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.run(StandardManager.java:870)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)