axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vishnu Vardhan Reddy" <vre...@radiantinfo.com>
Subject AXIS2 WebServices: Processing Response which does not contain SOAP Headers
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:52:46 GMT
HI ,

I am using AXIS2 client API to invoke third party web services. Response
we are getting from  the web service is XML but it doe contain any SOAP
headers its just plain xml file as response, but while sending request
it includes SOAP Headers .I cheeked the response though TC/IP monitor,
receiving plain XML file .Client API is giving following error while
processing the response XML SOAPProcessingException: First Element must
contain the local name, Envelope .

How can we force Operation client to by pass soap header processing and
getting XML file and process by AXIOM.

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Thanks & regards,

Vishnu.