axis-java-user mailing list archives

From m4rkuz <m4r...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving faultString message
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:01:29 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Got a question for you all, I have an application that uses Axis2 + Rampart,
to consume some Secure Webservices, but I'm having troubles to display all
the info in the errors the server returns, to ilustrate this I show the SOAP
I recive from the server:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode xmlns:p="http://schemas.oblix.com/ws/2003/08/Faults
">p:Client.AuthenticationFault</faultcode>
<faultstring>*La autenticación contra el LDAP Falló*</faultstring>
<detail/>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This happens because the user/password does not match, in my client app I
wish to take this exact message (the one in bold, in the <faultstring> tag)
but I only can get an "Axis2 SOAP header missing error" that says nothing to
my final users...

How can I capture this error message?

(excuse my English, if better explanation is required just ask)

Marcus Sánchez Díaz.
Enterprise Developer.
SCJP - SCWCD.