axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2 ] http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Couldn't parse SOAP request envelope
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:37:10 GMT
hi  All

I have written a axis dynamic client to access a non axis WS service.Here I
get the following error message when i try to access the service.But this
client works for a simple Caculater service with no complains.

In the client itself i have set following properties in the service call.

call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY,"urn:PegaRULES:SOAP:PackageTest:ClassTest#MethodTest");
        call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY,new Boolean(true));
        call.setProperty(Call.ENCODINGSTYLE_URI_PROPERTY, "
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/");
        call.setProperty(Call.ENCODINGSTYLE_URI_PROPERTY, "
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/");
        call.setOperationStyle(Style.DOCUMENT);

I would like to know whether there is a way of setting a soap envelop as a
property of Call or do we have give it to read as a file and process in an
array?

Really appreciate your inputs

/BR
Kanchana