axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "FRYARS, Michael" <fryar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:06:26 GMT
In among all those .xsb files you'll find a single .class file, and this
.class must be available at runtime.  [Note: XMLBeans generates the
.class directly, it doesn't generate a .java and then have it compiled]

I saw the problem you describe when running JUnit tests which used an
axis2-generated SOAP client. The AAR deployed in the axis2 WAR was fine.
But the (eclipse) project that held the tests didn't have this XMLBeans
.class file in the 'bin' directory. It was present in the 'resource'
directory, which was the target directory for XMLBeans generated source,
but it wasn't copied to the bin directory and so wasn't available to the
test client at runtime. Simply copying it across to the bin directory
solved the problem.

Regards,

Michael