axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Asma Maalej <amaa...@laas.fr>
Subject java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:30:46 GMT
Hello

In order to return the |Stub Class| object associated with the class of
the web service, I used the following method within a handler
*********
*/Class thisClass =Class.forName(serviceName+"Stub");
Object iClass = thisClass.newInstance();/*
*********

but this, launch me this Exception: */java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

/*this exception is due to the unknown location of the Stub Class.

Now, I will explain you my problem. In fact, when I implement this code
on Axis1, it worked well, because I could put the Stub Class under the
package repository which is next to the Handler Class.
But when I tried to upgrade this work on Axis2-1.4.1, which impose the
use of module concept, I can't no more put the Stub Class closed to
Handler one in order to instanciate it.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue, please

--
Asma MÂALEJ BESBES
Laboratoire LAAS - CNRS