axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mule_user <s...@aol.com>
Subject Consume XML using Axis2 without creating Java objects
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:57:19 GMT

Please advise what are my choices for the situation below:

I receive XML as the input. I have no need (nor, have any intention) of
creating any Java object out of the incoming XML. Could you please explain
how can the incoming XML be consumed using using Axis 2? I may want to apply
XSLT on the XML. But I have no need (nor have any desire) to create any Java
object.

Following are my questions:
1. What do I have to do to just consume the incoming XML? Please explain the
steps needed for doing so using Axis2. In other words, I have no need (nor
any desire) to convert the XML into a corresponding Java object. I just want
to process the XML object as it comes. I may run XSLT on the incoming XML. I
just want to consume that XML without going through the overhead of creating
additional Java objects.

2. Or, do I still have to execute wsdl2Java and use the generated
client/stub Java classes for processing the XML?