axis-java-user mailing list archives

From wsprogrammer <hemant.pil...@tcs.com>
Subject Reading DN attribute from client SSL cert in service implementation class
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:31:04 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to configure my web service running on Axis 2 to use 2 way SSL.
One of the requirement I have is to capture the client SSL cert on the
server and extract the DN attribute from it for every request processed on
the server. The problem I am running into right now is that I am not able to
get the http "request" object in the service implementation class. Once I
have the request it is possible to extract the cert from it.

I am not sure if it is even possible to get access to the "request" object
in the service implementation class.Can anyone guide me how to accomplish
this please?

Thanks much in advance.