axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kamlesh <KSha...@scrippsnetworks.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory.createOMElement(
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:20:03 GMT

Hi, All

I am facing the same problem. I have jar containing client created using
axis2-1.2 / axiom 1.2.4 but when we try use this client using
axis2-1.4.1/axiom 1.2.7 we get following error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory.createOMElement(Lorg/apache/axiom/om/OMDataSource;L
java/lang/String;Lorg/apache/axiom/om/OMNamespace;)Lorg/apache/axiom/om/OMElement;

It seems on following code in generated stub:
factory.createOMElement(source, bindingFactory.getElementNames()[index],
namespace);

The factory is org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory. It seem sabove method was
removed while moving to 1.2.7 fro axiom.

Kindle help.

Regards
Kamlesh