axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schneider <schnei...@dvz.fh-aachen.de>
Subject Service Archive Wizard - Eclipse Plug-in
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:54:12 GMT
Hello folks,

I was using the service archive wizard a couple of times and it worked. But now I have encountered
the following error. The wizard shows up but all the elements of the forms
are missing. No way to select class files or to give any other input for the wizard. I deleted
and reinstalled the plugin but the problem persists.

Is this a bug which I should report in JIRA?

By the way: Is 1.4.1 the latest version of the plugin? So there isn't a plugin for Axis2-1.5?
I am using the latest version of Eclipse Europa (3.5.0).

Best regards
Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordialement
Sebastian Schneider, schneider@dvz.fh-aachen.de