axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Henning Groß <igaf...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Axis Soap Client using Kerberos System Credentials or NTLM using Current logged on user
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:15:16 GMT
Hi Martin!
The testserver runs internally and cannot be exposed to the www. Otherwise I
would provide you with a user and the url to the website.
SP does not have own authentication but relies on either Kerberos or NTLM.
There is nothing special about the SharePoint-situation.
Its the same  with every AD-authenticating webserver...
Is it possible to configure the Axis client to use the current users
Credentials to authenticate with Kerberos/NTLM?
Regards, Henning.

2009/9/10 Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>

>  can you supply a barebones Sharepoint WSDL which has one operation and one
> parameter returned?
> could you supply minimal set of NT credentials from your AD server that can
> access the Sharepoint Service?
>
> thanks,
> Martin Gainty

> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.