axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Using ws--addressing to field to send a email
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:02:05 GMT
Hi all

I'm experimenting with ws-addressing and axis2, so far I've used it for my
async service where the client sets the replayTo header, to a new port on
the client machine where the server response should be recieved this works
fine. Now I wanted to test out to send the response to a email, with thw
replyTo header looks like this

 <wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:Address>mailto:my.address@mail.com</wsa:Address>
</wsa:ReplyTo>

But my server responds with

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Can not find the transport sender : mailto

Also tried to add smtp infront of mailto, but now luck. Does anyone have a
tip one this? Is it me that is not able to specify the mail property
correct? Looked in the ws-addressign spec and looked at example using this
as a example

  <wsa:To>mailto:fabrikam@example.com</wsa:To>

cheers, Håkon

--