axis-java-user mailing list archives

From JCScher...@dstoutput.com
Subject Jody Schering is out of the office.
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:36:49 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  09/12/2009 and will not return until
09/16/2009.

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any
attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.