axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Moley Harey <moleyha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 timeouts configuration
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:54:58 GMT
Hi again,
I am getting the following exception: "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read
timed out"

I have generated the Client-side stub classes to connect with my web service
using the wsdl2java Tool, in which class of the Client-side stub should i
set this "options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000);" code? In the Skeleton
one?

Also, is possible to configure the timeout in the server side using the
axsi2.xml paremeter "ConfigContextTimeoutInterval"?

The default value for Axis2 web services timeout is 60 seconds, isn't it?

thank you,

Mh