axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Francesco Stampacchia <stampacchiafrance...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Trust with Rampart
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:51:06 GMT
I've got a WSC on domain A that has to access a WS on domain B.
WSC would present its credentials to its local STS and so obtains a SAML2
Assertion.
Then the newly generated assertion is sent to the WS.
The WS will present the received assertion to its STS in order to validate
it. Validation will be succsessful only if both STS are federated.

Thanks

--
Francesco Stampacchia