axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Audinarayanan <venkatesh.a...@gmail.com>
Subject WSDL2Java tool generating invalid package name
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 04:06:42 GMT
Hi,
Am using Axis 1.4 version. Have attached the WSDL file.
I use the following command to generate proxy and stub classes
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java  -o
C:\ddrive\10.3\soap_test\axis14_latest\axis-1_4\sigan c:\Sigan.wsdl

If you look at the attached WSDL (Rename  file extension to zip and unzip) ,
the namespace is not an URL. It's like relative directory path
"br/com/vivo/sigan/integracao/schema/interface8/pesquisa/PesquisaMSISDNXMLEntrada".

If you look at the package declarations/package member references in the
generated classes, you will find that, it uses "/" as package name separator
i.e., package
br/com/vivo/sigan/integracao/schema/interface8/PesquisaEntradaMSISDN;
due to this, the classes don't get compiled..
I don't want to explicitly specify package name using "-p" option as this
leads to other issues.
is there any solution for this issue?
Please advise.
Appreciate your quick reply.