axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Asma Maalej <amaa...@laas.fr>
Subject Re: automatic generation of a module .mar
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:37:33 GMT
Hello

In fact, I don't need to use any plugin to do that, because my purpose
is to generate whole module and its necessary classes with the aid of
another class. This class is one of a set of composite services which
the role is to write the code of classes within files, to compile them
throught command "com.sun.tools.javac. Main.compile (xxxx) ", and
finally must wrap the whole in .mar archive. Without forgetting to
generate automatically the file MANIFEST.MF which must be situated under
the directory META-INF.

I wish I could  transmit you well the idea, so can you now help me how
can I do this

--
Asma MÂALEJ BESBES
Laboratoire LAAS - CNRS