axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Asma Maalej <amaa...@laas.fr>
Subject Axis 2 Client Exception
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:18:58 GMT
hello

I'm working on web service, I'm used to invoke them across Axis2 Client
to which I engage module to intercept response time and it worked fine.
however, this does not work any more well. In fact, when I try to run
the main client class, an exception launch caused by the following
instruction :
*****************
ConfigurationContext ctx
=ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(urlRep,urlAxis2);
*********************
and particularly, the urlAxis2 variable is the one which causes problem,
in fact it's the the path of Axis2.xml file as shown below

String
urlAxis2="E:/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/test.cltClient/WEB-INF/conf";
String urlRep
="E:/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/test.cltClient/WEB-INF";

knowing that the module .mar that I want to engage is already under the
modules repository and the concerned handlers are configured in
axis2.xml file

the exception code is as follow:
*****
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: System can not find the given axis2.xml
E:/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/test.cltClient/WEB-INF/conf
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:118)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:68)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:184)
    at exemple.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:16)
*****

I'm waiting for your help

--
Asma MÂALEJ BESBES