axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramya K Grama <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing data between web services
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:03:48 GMT
Since I need my web service to be called every 15mins or so, do I need
to have my servlet client configured as a Context Listener for that
(which will have to call AxisServlet, which will then call my web
service) or is there a simpler way to call my web service every
15mins.
How can I tell the AxisServlet about which web service to call? Is it
a configuration in axis2.xml? If so is there some documentation on
that which will help a lot.