axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Damian Carey <jami...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 1.5 javadocs - no index.html in docs download
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:13:56 GMT
Hello,

Apologies up front if I am missing something obvious - but I can't
find the javadoc for the 1.5 release in the docs download.

We have been using Axis2 1.4.1 - and have the javadocs installed -
with a link via the index.html. (We have about 25 other packages that
provide this same index.html - so it is pretty standard)

I'm just experimenting with changing over to Axis2-1.5. Firstly the
"bin" download has no docs. OK. So I downloaded the docs
(axis2-1.5-docs.zip) - but in there I can't find any "index.html" to
link to - as is usual in other packages.

Am I missing something really obvious?
Is there some other "front door" to the apis?
Or is it simply not there?

Also, the website link (http://ws.apache.org/1_5/api/index.html) does not work.
Surely there are javadocs somewhere?

Please enlighten me!!!