axis-java-user mailing list archives

From marcelotmelo <marcelotm...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Call invoke parameter with a ">" char
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:18:18 GMT

Hi, all.

I've been since yesterday trying to develop I client for a RPC/Encoded web
service. I've managed to call the operation, and get a response from the
server, albeit not the desired one.

The problem is one of the parameters at call.invoke is a String that has a
">" char on it. Debugging the operation shows me that the char is being
replaced by its html equivalent "& gt" (without the blank between the & and
gt, that was the only way i've managed to correctly show it in the post).

Any ideas on how to solve this? It's really ruining my week...

Thanks a lot.