axis-java-user mailing list archives

From karlovitz <steve.karlov...@synegen.com>
Subject Axis2 Remote Repository Import Schema
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:14:33 GMT

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.  I am currently using
the remote repository option in Axis2.  Everything is working great except
when I try to load AAR services with import in the wsdl:

  <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    	<xsd:import namespace="http://ns.mycompany.com/XXX"
schemaLocation="Message.xsd">
    	</xsd:import>
     	<xsd:import namespace="http://ns.mycompany.com/XXX"
schemaLocation="Linkage.xsd">
    	</xsd:import>
    </xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>

When Axis tries to load these services it looks in the local directory for
the xsd's instead of the META-INF directory in the AAR.  When I load the AAR
via the admin client everything works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.