axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mikkilineni <mikkilineni...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Axis to Axis2 migration doubt
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:09:36 GMT

Hi Deepak,

I am gettigg the below message when using java2wsdl task.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/rpc/holders/StringHolder.

here is the build file content.

<taskdef name="java2wsdl"
             classname="org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDLTask"
classpathref="axis2.classpath"
             loaderref="axis"/>
<java2wsdl
className="dd.app.webservice.${target.directory.each}.service.${target.servicename.each}"

outputLocation="http://localhost:8080/services/${target.servicename.each}"
targetNamespace="urn:${target.servicename.each}">
                   <classpath>
                      <pathelement path="${axis.class.path}"/>
                      <pathelement
location="${deploy.home}/install/classes"/>
                    </classpath>
         </java2wsdl>

my application was developed using axis1.2rc2 and used StringHolder
,Currently I am upgrading to Axis2.1.5.

If axis2.1.5 is not supported StringHolders,How to upgrade the existing java
files?

Could you please le me know how to over come these issues(java2wsdl and
existing appilication issues like to support StringHolders)

Thanks in advance,
mikkilineni