axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Korn <mat...@binaervarianz.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Including/referencing external libraries
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 09:24:12 GMT
Hi,

Am Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:28:17 +0530
schrieb Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Matthias Korn
> <matsch@binaervarianz.de>wrote:

[Referencing an external library/class.]

> > Currently I am getting something along the lines: java.lang.Error:
> > Unresolved compilation problems: The import <package> cannot be
> > resolved FooBar cannot be resolved to a type
>
> you can also add the common jars to services/lib (you need to create
> a lib folder)

I keep getting the same error no matter where I put or not put the
class.

> But this error is very strange. I should give a ClassNotFound
> exception if it can not
> find the class.

So I guess I should be looking into other reasons for this problem.
Could it be compiled with the wrong version (both the service and the
class use the same Java version/compiler)? What else?

What's this error message telling me exactly anyway?

Thanks,
Matthias