axis-java-user mailing list archives

From err...@free.fr
Subject Re: WSDL client generation. Problem with more than one part and binding style "document"
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:28:05 GMT

----- "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> a écrit :

> [...]
> <soap:body>
> <MapName>theName</MapName>
> <MapValues></MapValues>
> </soap:body>
> [...]
>
> How can I modify the WSDL to make axis2 generating a client which can
> produce the above request I want ? Is it possible ? Do I need to change the
> style to rpc ? If it's not possible, do you know an opensource project
> which know how to deal with my wsdl ?
>

> I think this is not possible with Axis2 unless you write an
> operational client and set the whole soap envelop
> you want to send.

Thanks Amila,
But why doesn't Axis2 know how to generate such a message ?
I saw nothing in w3.org/TR/wsdl saying that multi parts inside soap:body is prohibited...
I've only see this
limitation (for compatibility if I've correctly understood) on ws-i.org.

Axis2 only how to generate WS-I ? Not wsdl in general ?

How to develop the fastest way an operational client and set the whole soap envelop
 you want to send ?

Thanx again for help and informations