axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "BENDALE, Yogiraj (Yogiraj)" <yogi...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject RE: axis2 1.3 - jdk1.6 generates wrong argument sequence in soap message
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:24:36 GMT

Hi,

We are using axis2 1.3 with JDK1.5.

Recently we upgraded to JDK1.6 and found that the client and server generated with JDK1.6
and axis2 1.3 works fine.
But the client of axis2 1.3 JDK1.6 does not work axis2 1.3 -JDK1.5.
Looking at the generated code it seems that WSDL2Java generated code with JDK1.6 changes the
order of arguments sent on SOAP message.

Is there any options or parameters need to be set.

In both the generated file definition of in0 and in1 is same.

SOAPResponseData localIn0;
ArrayOfMapItem localIn1;

JDK1.6:-

              while (!reader.isStartElement() && !reader.isEndElement())
                    reader.next();

                if (reader.isStartElement() &&
                        new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "in1").equals(
                            reader.getName())) {
                    object.setIn1(com.lucent.nos.wsam.gateways.soap.NOTIFY2.ArrayOfMapItem.Factory.parse(
                            reader));

                    reader.next();
                } // End of if for expected property start element

                else {
                    // A start element we are not expecting indicates an invalid parameter
was passed
                    throw new org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException(
                        "Unexpected subelement " + reader.getLocalName());
                }

                while (!reader.isStartElement() && !reader.isEndElement())
                    reader.next();

                if (reader.isStartElement() &&
                        new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "in0").equals(
                            reader.getName())) {
                    object.setIn0(com.lucent.nos.wsam.gateways.soap.NOTIFY2.SOAPResponseData.Factory.parse(
                            reader));

                    reader.next();
                } // End of if for expected property start element

JDK1.5

[...]

Let me know if any more information required.

Thanks
Yogiraj