axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matt Schmidt <mschmid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and Java 5 Enum
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:03:11 GMT
Also, when I run BindGen on this class, I do get the correct schema for the
enum. However, it does not work with an interface. I get the same, malformed
schema as before, along with the warning:
"Warning: generating mapping for interface com.test.matt.IPojoClass without
checking properties."

public interface IPojoClass {
        public Status getStatus();
public void setStatus(Status status);
}

So that leads me to two questions:

1) It was my understanding that Jibx2Wsdl used BindGen to generate the
bindings. Why then does it give me 2 different schemas?

2) Is there some sort of visibilty problem for the Status enum type? BindGen
works correctly in PojoClass (where Status is defined), but not in
IPojoClass (they are in the same package)

Thanks for the help...