axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sam wong <samwon...@gmail.com>
Subject how can only public some spring bean method as method!
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:43:00 GMT
Hi,All

I have a spring Bean with many many method.

but some method i don't want to public as  WebService Method.
like:
    public IUserAccountManager getUserAccountManager() {
        return userAccountManager;
    }
    public void setUserAccountManager(IUserAccountManager userAccountManager) {
        this.userAccountManager = userAccountManager;
    }

when i use c# client, I still can see this method too...
what should i do?

the follow is my services.xml:
<serviceGroup>
 <service name="DataSetServiceEnquiry" scope="transportsession">
    <description>
        simple spring example
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier">org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier</parameter>
    <parameter name="SpringBeanName">dataSetServiceEnquiry</parameter>
    <!--
	<messageReceivers>
		<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
	</messageReceivers>
   -->
    <operation name="login">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </operation>
    <operation name="getLoginMsg">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </operation>
</service>
</serviceGroup>

Thanks,