axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Error when testing Axis2 client
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:54:00 GMT
If you are sure that all classes/JARs are there, then it means that
some classes are loaded by the wrong class loader in the class loader
hierarchy. This is something that is difficult to solve on a mailing
list. My recommendations:

1) Start with a fresh server + Axis2 WAR or Axis2 binary distribution,
deploy the service and check if it works.
2) Try to familiarize yourself a bit more with how class loading works
in Java, especially in the context of an application/Web server. This
will help you to understand and debug this kind of problems.

Andreas