axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing a service with multiple operations
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:21:38 GMT
You can have multiple operations for a single service name. You just need to
set the action (operation name) of a service you want to invoke.

          Options options = new Options();
          RPCServiceClient client = new RPCServiceClient();
          options.setTo(targetEPR);
          options.setAction(OPERATION_NAME);
          options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000);
          client.setOptions(options);
and your service name should be .../service/service_name.

HTH,
Chinmoy