axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Katherine Sanders <katherine_sand...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Sandesha2 and WS-RM questions
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:35:40 GMT
Hi Alexandros,

Sandesha is still being maintained.  The Sandesha developer mailing list
is a lot quieter than the axis2 mailing lists so you'd probably get a
better response to your question there.

Thanks,
Katherine

From:
Alexandros Karypidis <akarypid@yahoo.gr>
To:
axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date:
18/08/2009 17:19
Re: Sandesha2 and WS-RM questions

Hello again,

Is Sandesha2 no longer maintained or is this the wrong list to post
questions? On its web site, I found only a developer's list, so I
assumed "user" questions are posted here. Should I try the developer list?

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in WS-RM and Sandesha2. I've followed the tutorial
> published at [1] successfully and now have the following questions:
>
> 1) The latest Sandesha2 release is 1.3 and on its web site it claims
> to run with Axis2 1.3. I therefore used this old version of Axis2.
> Will Sandesha2 be updated or is it a "dead" project?
>
> 2) How can I force my service to require WS-RM 1.1 and _NOT_ allow
> WS-RM 1.0 connections?
> NOTE:
>    From the tutorial at [1], it is stated that the client can control
> which version of the spec is used by calling:
> clientOptions.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.RM_SPEC_VERSION,
>                Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_VERSIONS.v1_1);
>    However, I found nothing on how to configure specific WS-RM
> requirements on the server side.
>
> 3) Is there a way to get Sandesha2 to publish WS-RM assertions in the
> service's WSDL using WS-Policy? My service's published WSDL contains
> nothing to advertize its WS-RM capabilities.
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> [1] http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.