axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hu, Mary - ITG" <Mary...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject imcompatible issue between axis2 and weblogic 10
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:28:19 GMT

In axis2 - Application Server Specific Configuration Guide, it mentions
how to deploy axis2 into weblogic. However, I have seen an issue that is
blocking me. I wonder anyone has a solution for it:

1. I have a WAR containing axis2 jars.

2. My application requires prefer-web-inf-classes to be set as "true" in
weblogic.xml.

3. I got below exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot
be cast
to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory
at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:137
)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TldCacheHelper$TldIOHelper.parseXML(TldCach
eHelper.java:124)

I know it is because weblogic can't use Woodstock stream parser. But how
to instruct weblogic to use Woodstock beside wrap the app into an EAR
(It doesn't apply me case)?

Appreciate any help.

Mary Hu