axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mathew Rowley <mathew_row...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 - disabling chunked encoding with org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 02:03:08 GMT
I have changed the http transport pivot class in my Axis 1.4 library to use
Œorg.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender¹ order to support digest
authentication. Doing so has changed the default encoding type to be
chunked.  Now communication with my endpoint fails due to it not supporting
chunked encoding.  Does anyone know how to disable chunked encoding in an
Axis 1.4 stub?  I have found a few examples online for Axis2, but nothing
that I could find to work with 1.4.  Thanks for the help.

MAT