axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: MessageContext is null, is something wrong? Still not working! Code given
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:46:54 GMT

could you please supply the WSDL?

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

From: cyrilf@skire.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:11:46 -0700
Subject: RE: MessageContext is null, is something wrong? Still not working! Code given

After several failed attempts of
putting in the zip J,

Java file

public class DocumentService2
implements Lifecycle {

                static
com.skire.bluedoor.log.Log logger =

                com.skire.bluedoor.log.LogSource.getInstance(DocumentService2.class);

                public
void init(ServiceContext context) throws AxisFault {

                                logger.debug("DocumentService2
init context ****");

                                logger.debug("DocumentService2
message checking***");

    }

    public void
destroy(ServiceContext context) {

                logger.debug("DocumentService2
destroy context ****");

    }

                private
MessageContext inMessge;

                public
XMLObject getBPRecord (

                                                 String
a1

                                                                ,
String a2

                                                                ,
String a3

                                                                ,
String a4

                                                                ,
String a5

                )

                {

                                                logger.debug("create*********:"+this.inMessge);

                                                logger.debug("create***static
******:"+MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext());

                                                XMLObject
xobj = new XMLObject();

                                                xobj.setStatusCode(200);

                                                xobj.setXmlcontents("just
echo");

                                return
xobj;

                }

}

Services.xml file

<service
name="UnifierWebServices" scope="Request" >

<description>

document literal Service

</description>

<messageReceivers>

<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>

<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>

</messageReceivers>

    <parameter
name="ServiceClass">com.skire.webservices.service.general.DocumentService2</parameter>

                <operation
name="getBPRecord"
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" />

</service>