axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Integration in Equinox-OSGi
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:48:36 GMT

does either OSGI ant-build.xml or maven-pom.xml have step(s) to
compile jsp and servlet?
create a war?
deploy servlet to container?

for each step provide Axis2.war as parameter to each step
users@ant.apache.org will help with ant-build.xml questions
users@maven.apache.org will help with maven-pom.xml questions

?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> From: daniel@bimschas.com
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> Subject: Integration in Equinox-OSGi
> Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:12:23 +0200
>
> Hi Folks!
>
> I'm trying to simply integrate Axis2 into an Eclipse Equinox OSGi
> container.
>
> So far I found no easy way to do that. I think the ideal way is that
> there was a How-To somewhere which says: install file A, B, C, ...
> from Axis2-src distribution and you're done. Is there a tutorial like
> that which I missed? Even more ideal would be an OBR (OSGi bundle
> repository) repository holding the "main" bundle and all it's
> dependencies, so that one could install it by running "obr install"
> when on Apache Felix or after deploying some OBR implementation into
> Equinox.
>
> I tried to other ways to install it, which also failed. First one was
> using an OSGi-Axis2 distribution from the Knopflerfish project which
> simply failed because of invalid bundle headers (syntax errors and
> missing imports). Second one was to try to install it after
> downloading the src-distribution of Axis2, running complete build of
> it with Maven and trying to install the individual packages by hand.
> This is very tedious as there's no easy way to find out which bundle/
> jar imports/exports the packages needed and so on. Is there maybe a
> tutorial for that?
>
> Are there any plans for a Maven target that puts all relevant packages
> into one directory so that OSGi users simply use all jars in it to get
> up and running?
>
> I would be very thankful for some help on this (somewhat tedious)
> problem!
>
> Kind regards, Daniel

Get free photo software from Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009