axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yeray Santana Borges <yeray...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unknown element after update a bean property on a param of web service method, is possible do it without regerering the client stubs?
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:51:51 GMT
If a property is added to a type/bean/DTO on the server part, the client
will issue the  "Invalid element in" until we have regerated the client
stubs.

If my wsdl change for that situation, must I always regenerated the client
stubs?

I have a webservice that need to add a new property to a bean param, but I
have a lot of clients that use this webservice using Axis 1.4.2.

How can i mantaint my WSDL without regenerated the clients stubs??

Thanks in advance.