axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Bimschas <dan...@bimschas.com>
Subject Re: Integration in Equinox-OSGi
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:09:29 GMT
Thanks to Andreas and Sagara!

I will give both approaches a try today. I'm very impressed of DA-
Launcher. I think this is exactly the thing you want to use. Clean
design, easy-to-use and so on...
I got it up and running in 5 minutes (would have been 2 minutes if had
been using compatible equinox jars to the version of DA-Launcher ;-)).

However, I wonder if there's a way to let DA-Launcher read the bundles
from my Eclipse Workspace like Equinox and PDE does it, so that they
don't have to be packaged first to run them. If there's no way yet to
do it, I still could use DA-Launcher for my distributable later on,
which would be great enough, too ;-)

Regards,
	Daniel

Daniel Bimschas