axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Koppelman <chevalmal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] posisble to set namespace prefixes in wsdl2java?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:00:58 GMT
Odd but understandable request (it's much easier to read a file if the ns's
are human-readable).
If you're using wsdl2java, you probably already have a wsdl, so you can use
that!  You can simply go into your META-INF/services.xml and set
useOriginalwsdl to true (note the odd capitlization).  Make sure that
whatever wsdl you are using for deployment is named the same as the .aar
file (or maybe that should be - make sure your .aar file has the same name
as the wsdl).  Also make sure to put the WSDL and any related XSDs in the
META-INF folder.

Charles Koppelman
DrFirst.com